The INSIDER Summary:
– Leon Keer is an anamorphic artist who converts 2D sketches into 3D masterpieces.
– Although he is based in the Netherlands, he works across the globe, from the United States, to Aruba, Dubai, Tahiti, and Italy.
– Keer includes hidden messages in his paintings, which often focus on environmental concerns and humanitarian efforts.
– One of his challenges involves properly distorting the images. Distance plays an important role in the illusions.
– Keer’s 3D street art is temporary, but the images are shared by people all over the world via social media.